Dr Brett Halliday is a Queensland trained orthopaedic surgeon.
He is a Visiting Orthopaedic Surgeon at the St Vincent’s Private Hospital Northside in Brisbane. He continues to work as a Visiting Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Royal Brisbane Hospital with interests in joint replacement as well as trauma and limb reconstruction.
Dr Brett Halliday has ABIME accreditation and is a certified independent medical examiner. He is also a member of the Australian Orthopaedic Association State Committee.
Dr Halliday specialises in surgery of the:
- Hip replacement including revision.
- Hip arthroscopy
- Knee replacement including revision and resurfacing (“half knees”)
- Sports Injuries – Acute knee injury appointments arranged as a priority
- Arthroscopy, meniscal repair
- Knee ligament reconstruction – Arthroscopic ACL surgery
- Arthroscopic decompression
- Arthroscopic/Open rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic/Open Stabilisation
- General Orthopaedics including
- Acute Trauma – Fractures
- Lower Limb reconstruction – Post trauma
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Bunion Correction
- Ligament stabilisation
- Achilles Repair
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Independent Medicolegal Examinations (IME’s)
Dr Halliday has a special interest in Medicolegal work.
He undertakes all medicolegal work through Medilaw. For medicolegal enquiries please contact Medilaw directly to arrange an appointment. www.medilaw.com.au